About Alapan Foundation
The trust ALAPAN, for promoting and preserving the musical, artistic and cultural heritage of India was registered in 2013. (Certificate no. IN-DL57140495161227L).
Objectives of Trust:
- The trust propagates, documents And preserve the music and rare compositions of Banaras Gharana.
- To propagate and promote traditional Indian Classical Music.
- To advance, promote and disseminate the study and education of Classical Music.
- To document compositions and create an archive for music learners.
- To establish institution s, hold classes for the teaching and training of classical music free of cost for the highly talented students.
- To help needy and deserving students with musical talent and artists.
- To facilitate out stationed artist for accommodation.
- To acquire, take over, carry on and maintain affiliation or otherwise with music colleges, schools and allied institutions.
- To organize cultural functions annually in different parts of India as well as in foreign countries.
- To sponsor upcoming artists with grant, scholarship, financial assistance and provide platform for them to combine music with theory and conduct regular lecture demonstrations.